Monday, August 26, 2013

Aug. 26, 2013

This is D.R. Today is Monday. I am out of a job. I have been for a few weeks now. It's not much fun looking for work, but I do it every day. Here's hoping something picks up soon. Had a pretty good day in church yesterday. Afterwards, I wanted to stay for lunch at the church social hour, but I had to go to lunch with my Mom's cousins. It was fun. We've been having so many thunderstorms lately, even though it's sunny this morning, I wonder if it won't rain by the middle of the day. I never seem to get a chance to take the bike to the park. Also, I could use a new electric wrench. I saw one on TV and I think it'll be the only thing strong enough to take the wheels on and off the bike when I need to fix it. The wrenches we have now don't seem to work, and I don't want to spend half an hour every time waiting for the WD40 to work. I'm doing okay on my summer reading. I have almost three weeks to go in my summer reading project, where I try to beat the number of books I read during school vacation in 1989. Sooo, that'd be 37. And so far I'm almost up to 15. It's probably going to be too much for me, but I did give it a good try. :) See you later. Thanks. :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you making any progress? I sure hope so. You have really had a rough row to hoe.

    ReplyDelete