Thursday, September 5, 2013

September 5, 2013

D.R. here. Well! Fall is almost here. It's still pretty hot where I live. My chrismation is coming up later this month. Pretty nervous! Yet I'll be very happy when it is here. Still looking for work. Had some good interviews lately. Reading, or should I say hearing, the Bible almost every day. :) Using the NKJV audio book version from Audible. It's a very dramatic reading with a cast of well-known actors. I try to listen at least a few minutes a day, or a few times a week. It lifts me up when I'm discouraged. I have to fight not to give up sometimes, and keeping up with the Scriptures can make a real difference. I am far from the best at this, but I do try. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. OH yes. I have been thru the Bible three times from front to back. A little a day every day. GOOD on you for doing that, NO way you can not benefit as The Lord knows your heart and what you are doing. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)


    Yours truly,
    D.R. :)

    ReplyDelete